Britney Spears and I


My loneliness is killing me,
And I, I must confess I still believe,
When I'm not with you I lose my mind,
Give me a sign,
Hit me Baby One More Time...


Yup, you guess it right! It's Ms Britney Spears and a verse of her breakout song "Baby One More Time".  She is a very talented girl from Lousiana. Her voice is nothing special, she can't write songs, she isn't even that beautiful and yet she has become the most successful undisputed queen of pop.  And yet I admit I am charmed and fascinated by Britney Spears. Despite all the gossips and her famous public meltdown in 2007, I completely believe that she is a sweet, sweet girl who has worked hard and deserves all her success. Who can ever forget her VMAs performs I'm A Slave For you where she appeared onstage in a cage with a lion and that live python was draped over her shoulders that she became the solidified history books of the VMAs.

I grew up with Britney for as long as I can remember. no matter what they do, they will always hold that little piece of my childhood, and their titles in the show business. I have most of her albums including those unreleased track which I gather online.


Another thing I love about her is she is very funny. Her facial expressions during her one season as Xfator mentor, were oftenly hilarious, confusing, memorable, and always perfect.

When onscreen or onstage, she appears as a fierce dominatrix but in person she's really shy.

“I don’t like the attention, but it’s something that comes with success. I’ve accepted the paparazzi are going to be there; I just try to wear the same thing every day so I become uninteresting.” - Britney


Some of my mosaic charms that I made using cork board and printed pictures of her coated with gloss varnish.


Below are some of the Britney themed charm bracelets that I have created. It is pink because Britney loves pink!!



http://she-dazzles.blogspot.my/2012/09/br-002.html

http://she-dazzles.blogspot.my/2012/09/br-001-britney-spears.html

Last but not least, I would be luckiest person ever on earth if she ever sees this post. She recently reported saying that she is currently recording new materials for her new albums. I can't wait for it to happen!.


XOXO,



No comments:

Post a Comment