Make Your Own Paper Doll Keychain Purse Charms

This is something that I did few months ago for a very dear friend of mine. She wanted to have purse charms for her daughter's birthday. So I decided to create a paper doll key chain using the old barbie paper dolls.
Paper-doll-keychain-purse-charms
1. First, is to identify the doll and the clothes that will be used. I want it to be fancy but most importantly I want it to be in 2 pieces clothes as I wanted the key chain to be dangling.
Paper-doll-keychain-purse-charms
2. So I decided to go with simple pants and a blouse. I glued it on a piece of cork board (sorry I didn't have the picture) to make it thicker.
Paper-doll-keychain-purse-charms
3. Then, I embellish the pants with some flatback crystals that I bought online and to match with some alloy charms as the handbag as the edges of the hands are not smooth. I mixed and matched with the plastic buttons too to create the 3d effect. Then I fixed a couple of rivet and connect them using jump rings.
Paper-doll-keychain-purse-charms
4. As the finishing touch, I put on some glazed to give it shining effect. Once it is dry, then final step is to put the chain and the key rings at the most top.
Paper-doll-keychain-purse-charms
And finally it's done! ;)

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment