My New Thank You Card

Hi peeps!

Today I am so excited that I want share something that I have been working on for quite some time. My new thank you card!!! 

The design was 100% done by myself. I really like to use the brown paper as my trademark for all my marketing materials. I bought the papers in one of the supplies bazaar in Sunway last year. 

new-thank-you-card-jewelry

The thing that I like the most, and perhaps the most special part is that I wanted to create something that is out of the box kinda thing. To design in the computer is just another element, but I want more than that. Since I'm selling handmade items, I figured that the thank you card has also need to be handmade but in a way that does not burden me too much. 

new-thank-you-card-jewelry
Notice the thank you logo there, that is using rubber stamping which I bought at Craft Haven. 

new-thank-you-card-jewelry
Tadaa...this is the thing the I am so excited about. I decided to make series of sketches of things that I love to draw. The imperfections of sketches makes it so perfect.


new-thank-you-card-jewelry

new-thank-you-card-jewelry
At the end, I really love how it turned out to be. I feel like as if I am conveying my love to my purchasers through my hand sketch thank you card.

new-thank-you-card-jewelry
Last but not least, is the tips on how to care for the jewelry.

I hope my purchasers get the love that I am sending them.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment