My Note Book Collage - 1st Edition

Remember the book collage I showed earlier. Well here's the earlier ones but I didn't take much photos to show the process. The initial concept was actually to be girlie and use whatever materials that I have at home. 

book-collage-shedazzles-handmade
Thise notebook was from Jotun. They never missed to give at least one copy for me every year.

book-collage-shedazzles-handmade
The wide spread of buttons are from an office colleague who gave it as present.

book-collage-shedazzles-handmade
Notice the mosaics there. I got it from one of the samples in my office.

book-collage-shedazzles-handmade

book-collage-shedazzles-handmade
Those stickers are from my personal collections. At first I intended to make them as my keychains thats why the rivet was there but the result was pretty un-impressive that it just left there in my drawers. So I thought instead of messying my drawers, might as well I used it in any of my recycle project. So here it is.
book-collage-shedazzles-handmade


book-collage-shedazzles-handmade
So tadaaa!! That was my 2014 notebook first edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment